Training in Life Alignment
You may want to train in Life Alignment to become a practitioner, or to work solely with yourself and family.
To become a Life Alignment practitioner you will train in Body Spin, the foundation course, Module 1 and Module 2.
Case Studies, Supervision, Practice Sessions and a final ‘Witness Session’ are all part of the training and requirements of a Life Alignment practitioner.
To see my upcoming courses – Click Here
Body Spin is the entry into Life Alignment’s entire system of healing and the foundation level for the Practitioner training.
It can be incorporated into existing healing modalities or can be a standalone therapy.
Body Spin workshops provide a gentle and powerful introduction to Life Alignment and to working with energy.
Learning will be primarily experiential with ample opportunity to practice dowsing, muscle testing, finding and balancing body points.
During the three day course you will learn about:
- Muscle testing & dowsing as a means of gathering information from the body
- The essential Life Alignment tools: Body points, Vortex cards and the principles behind them
- Simple procedures to release stuck energy
- A simple emotional process
- A simple way to balance physical pain
No previous experience of dowsing or energy work is necessary.
Working towards Practitioner Level, Module 1 builds on Body Spin, expanding the body points and and consolidating the essential procedures for the whole of Life Alignment.
Over three days you will:
- Work with more than one Body Point
- Expand the emotional processes
- Continue to receive and practice balancing energy
This is the final part of the Practitioner training and introduces the student to the full emotional processing which enables the healing to go deep. Working on all levels, physical through to spiritual, the procedure enable the students to follow a clear path enabling energetic and emotional blockages to be released.
Over the 5 day course, taught by Diana in two parts, you will learn:
- To retrace to the source of unresolved issues and traumas
- Identify, balance and release emotional patterns which no longer serve
- Work to the body’s priority
- The structure and path of the balance
- To balance meridians, chakras and align subtle bodies
- Long distance healing